Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Back at it.

It's that time of year again, Winter. Which means I twiddle my thumbs more and make more art! This winter in particular is unique in that I am currently inhabiting a tiny town of just over 400 people in the beautiful, Central Oregon. My town is located on a small part of the Deschutes canyon...stunning. In the summer, this town is crawling with rafters and fly-fisherman as they invade the tiny town because of it's mighty river flowing through town. But come fall, they all leave to search for better, warmer waters. And with my husband working during the day, my dog Trask and I are left to explore the mighty canyon, the high river and my art space by ourselves.

Our adventures, creations and (like the above), photos of ourselves will be found on this blog. (Trask is on the couch not being very adventurous at the moment).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...