Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Life

Happy MAY DAY!!!!!!

Today I got to spend some time with my wonderful friend Sara Harris, creator of Blossoms N Blossoms, she has some AMAZING hair pieces!!! Be sure to check them out!

I love May Day! When I was little my mom and my siblings would go around our neighborhood in New Mexico and place baskets full of goodies on people's doorstep, ring their bells and run away! Sometimes we would hide in a bush or around the corner so we could see their faces as they opened the door to our May Day surprise! Why don't we do that anymore? I'm not sure, but I think I will start the tradition again with my husband. In honor of the May Day surprise here are some Pinterest May Day Inspirations!

Flowers left on your doorstep!!!! What a way to make someone smile!

The good ole May Pole!


So cute, flowers and a burlap sack!



1 comment:

  1. Rachael you are the sweetest!! I so LOVED hanging out with you yesterday!! Hope to see you more and more!! xoxo, Sara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...